Monday, April 13, 2009

A SMILE TODAY COULD SAVE SOMEBODY'S LIFE TOMORROW

A SMILE TODAY COULD SAVE SOMEBODY'S LIFE TOMORROW
We seldom if ever understand the full impact of our actions. Yesterday I was talking with a senior manager who told me how satisfied she was in the corporation. “My boss really listens and supports me in my work. That’s so different from my previous situation, where I had to struggle to be heard and felt that I was being judged all the time by a boss who seemed to enjoy putting people down.”

Then she went on to tell me that one of her colleagues in that previous company had attempted suicide after repeatedly being told that he had to do more and being, as she said “hounded by the boss to get his act together.”

“You know,” she told me, “all this fellow needed was some support and encouragement, and maybe even a smile now and then to help him feel better about himself, and he would have thrived.”

Just imagine; a smile today could save somebody’s life.
In peace
Toll free 1-866-310-EFit (3348)
Contact Us

No comments: