Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Something To Read This Summer

Equilibrium July 2, 2008

SOMETHING TO READ THIS SUMMER
If you enjoy reading fiction, I invite you to read an as yet unpublished novel of mine. It’s called “State of Flux” and is about four people searching for meaning in their lives. It involves romance, spiritual growth, intrigue and mystery.

I will send you an electronic copy if you let me know that you’d like one. All I ask is that you let me have your opinion of the book once you have read it. Just reply to this message and make your request.

This week I will be visiting the U.K. spending time mostly with family and celebrating my dad’s 90th birthday. On which note, watch out for news about the CD that I have just completed with the organization Families Matter. It’s called “Be a Great Dad – building your legacy” and features interviews with dads, moms and kids as well as a story from Stuart McLean.
In peace
You can train now as Emotional Fitness Coaches at a distance. Wherever you are, you can learn the tools to enable you to offer the most empowering coaching approach available. Contact me now to find out how you can begin.
(403) 245-5463 or toll free 1-866-310-EFit (3348)

No comments: